Last Updated: August 6th, 2020
Our website address is: https://www.medyamax.com
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new reference text at European level for the protection of personal data. It strengthens and unifies data protection for individuals in the European Union. GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation. It’s a privacy law that was approved on April 14, 2016, by the European Commission to protect the rights of all EU citizens (28 member states) and their personal data.
Medyamax Inc. is committed to complying with the GDPR across all of the services that we provide in Europe.
We will continue to evolve our privacy protections and practices to keep data private and safe and we’ll do our best to meet the GDPR’s requirements.
- Data has be processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently. Requires that consent is given.
- Personal data has to be collected for a specific, explicit, and legitimate purpose and only used for that purpose.
- Personal data must be adequate, relevant, and limit collection to only what is necessary.
- Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Personal data should only be kept in identifiable form for the shortest period possible.
- Personal data should be processed in such a way that ensures the security of the data.
- The controller is responsible for being able to demonstrate compliance with these principles.